Were you a participant in the student protest? If so, I want to hear from you.

If you participated in the Cleveland State University student protest back in 1990, please send me your name and email address to iknowstan@gmail.com. All contact information will remain confidential. Please add 'CSU Protest Participant' in the subject line. Questionnaire, focus groups, face-to-face and phone interviews will be forthcoming. Follow the project on Facebook at #CSU1990Protest. Updated (4/8/2015).



Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cleveland State University 1990 Student Protest Survey

I am currently working on completing my Cleveland State University (CSU) 1990 student protest online survey. When completed, I will send the survey out to former participants of the CSU student protest through Facebook, email, and other options. Protest participants may include CSU Students, faculty & staff, administrators, and community activists. My goal is to have the online survey completed by November and sent out by December.  The goal will be to have all surveys completed no later than May 1, 2017. Additionally, there will some face-to-face interviews conducted in 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment